You may return your order at any time within 14 days of receipt of the Product(s) and receive a refund of the price paid excluding shipping cost. In the first instance you must communicate such cancellation and return the Product(s) to us in writing – preferably email or verbally by phone. After you obtain your Return Reference, you can return the Product(s) to us at your cost. All goods must be returned in the original packaging/manner and in a resalable condition before we can issue a refund.
All refunds are credited by the original payment method. When returning the items, we ask that you include the return reference. Failure to include this reference will delay the subsequent credited funds. Please include your order number / invoice number and packing slip if available. Please let us know the reason for the return. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable on returns.
- Shipping charges are not reimbursable unless the goods are not as presented online.
- Return shipping charges for goods that are refused / undelivered will be deducted from the refund.
- All returns will be credited using the original form of payment method.
- Non-stock, Fabricated and Bespoke items, that have been specially ordered/manufactured, may have to be sent back to the manufacturer for inspection and report. Carriage charges and any re-stocking charges will be deducted from the total refund value.
- Please note as a result of The Distance Selling Regulations, these terms do not apply to Business customers. We may accept returns from Business Customers, however, we reserve the right to charge a fee of 25% as a re-stocking fee.